Many businesses increasingly realize the effectiveness of PPC as a marketing strategy, if you haven’t yet, it might be time to speak with a PPC Consultant in Boise. On average, businesses earn about $2 for every dollar they spend on PPC. However, not all business owners understand how PPC works. Trying to develop a Boise PPC strategy while focusing on your business can be a bit overwhelming. Therefore, it makes sense to hire a PPC agency like Idaho Style for your marketing so you can have the time to focus on your bottom line. There are many benefits of hiring a PPC agency. Here are some points that make a PPC consultant in Boise a player to contend with.
The PPC consultant that Boise businesses hire is one of the most important factors in determining their success online. Therefore, it is important to choose a company which offers all the services mentioned above and more. A professional Internet marketing team will be able to maximize your advertising dollars, hence increasing your sales. Hiring a PPC agency can be frustrating since many companies claim to be the best. However, it is vital to remember that quality beats quantity anytime. A top-notch company will get you more sales than another company that offers less service at a cheaper price. This is why it is very important not to cut corners when searching for an online marketing company.
Staying Updated with the Pay-Per-Click Trends
Paid advertising strategies keep changing because of the ever-evolving nature of the industry. This can make it difficult for the typical business person to keep up with the changes. PPC experts in Boise, ID, are aware of the industry’s changes because that is their business. They can help you keep abreast of the changes.
Paid advertising agencies understand the PPC strategies that work and can effectively implement them in your campaign. In addition, professional agencies consist of entire teams of professionals who can provide you with a wide range of views and expertise. On the other hand, in-house marketing personnel may not provide the varied opinions and viewpoints of a PPC agency.
• The Adwords and Keywords: The agency should offer a wide array of adverts and keywords. For instance, if your company is selling outdoor furniture, the Internet marketer should be able to get you top positions for searches such as “outdoor furniture”, “patio furniture”, or even “furniture stores in Boise”.
• The Ad Extensions: If you are marketing online, then your internet marketer should be advertising your product or service. However, it is also important that they make use of ad extensions. These extensions include the use of location, phone numbers, and review snippets. This allows you to get more information about your customers; hence allowing you to give them the best service.
• The Image Extensions: This is very important since it allows your company to display images with your ads. For instance, if you are selling outdoor furniture, an image of a patio can show immediately so that potential customers will know exactly what to expect if they click on your ad. Moreover, we all know that images are very powerful when it comes to drawing people’s attention, so the image extensions help you get the most of your advertising dollars.
• The Display Domain Targeting: This is another feature that will ensure that all your Boise PPC advertisements are being shown on websites that are relevant to your products or service. Display domain targeting can expand your advertising even further than your local area. This means that you can get more traffic to your website, hence more online sales for your business.
• The Call Extensions: These are simply links that allow people to call you. If someone sees an ad and wants more information or they want to place an order for the product or service, they will want to call. Therefore, your company should be stated in the ad so that people can call you.
• The Call Tracking: This feature is also very beneficial since it allows you to track which keywords and PPC ads are generating calls for your business. For instance, if your business seems to be receiving a lot of phone calls from “patio furniture”, then you should consider changing your keywords to “outdoor patio furniture”.
• The Call Reception: Some PPC companies will offer call reception as a service. This requires that the agency have a third party place a live person at the business who will be able to answer phone calls from those who come across your PPC ads. This can significantly increase your sales since there will be somebody to take orders right away.
• The Keyword Research: Choosing the right keywords for your online campaign is probably one of your campaign’s biggest tasks. Newbies often make the mistake of bidding on the wrong keywords. We cannot blame them because it can be difficult to know where to start if you have never done keyword research for a PPC campaign. Hiring an agency ensures you bid on the right keywords, which gives you the results you want. Not only should your website be optimized for the keywords that are most relevant to your business, but your PPC ads need to have these same keywords in them also. If you are searching on Google for “customer service”, the first couple of websites will be Wells Fargo and Amazon. They are ranked number one because they have the most keywords related to customer service. Therefore, you should include these keywords in your PPC ads so that people searching online for this phrase will find you easily.
• The Quality Score: The quality score is what determines how many people see your ad when they search on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or any other popular search engine. This is why it is very important to optimize your website and PPC ads so that your quality score will be high.
• The Landing Pages: A great online marketing company will provide you with proven landing pages that have been optimized for the keywords you choose to use in your PPC ads so that people who click on them are closer to being converted into sales.
• The Remarketing: This feature is also very important since it allows you to have PPC ads displayed on other popular websites. For instance, if someone visits your website but does not make a purchase, they will see your ad when they visit sites like Google News or Facebook.
• The Search Networks: Most importantly, your business should be advertised on all of the popular search networks like Google, Bing, and Yahoo! Since these are the most popular search engines when it comes to PPC advertising, you will get more exposure if your ads are shown on all of them.
• The Search Partners: Some companies allow their clients’ ads to be displayed on different websites that partner with them as well. This is a great feature since it gives you more exposure and therefore increases your chances of converting someone into a customer. Professional PPC companies in Boise have established relationships with many advertising platforms. These relationships often give them insider knowledge, something that an in-house PPC employee may not enjoy. The insider knowledge gives PPC agencies an upper hand in marketing, which could benefit your business.
• The Reporting: Most importantly, the PPC agency should provide you with detailed reports so that you can see which campaigns are performing well. If they don’t offer this service, then they probably aren’t capable of helping your business effectively, and you should consider hiring another agency.
The Ability to Generate Returns on Investment with PPC
When you hire a Boise Pay-Per-Click (PPC) agency, you get better investment returns. For instance, if you are a business owner looking to establish a team of in-house PPC professionals, you will have to start from scratch by recruiting qualified candidates. After that, you will need to train your staff to be proficient in PPC, understand your business model, and write ads. Your new employees will have a steep learning curve before they can catch up. Hiring new employees also comes with many associated costs, including salaries, benefits, and the computer resources they need to do their jobs. Depending on your budget, you may have to hire inexperienced candidates.
On the other hand, if you hire a PPC, the only costs you will incur are the agency fees. In addition, a PPC Consultant in Boise will bring their experience right away; you will not need to train them or buy the PPC project’s resources. Hiring a PPC agency is much cheaper than setting up an in-house marketing team. In return, you get excellent click-through rates and returns on investment.
Idaho Style, Your PPC Consultant in Boise
When you hire a PPC agency, they will be able to help your business generate more sales with less effort. With the right keywords and insider knowledge of platform relationships, PPC agencies can increase your ROI by driving qualified leads through your marketing funnel. If all of this sounds intimidating and you want help enacting these principles, let us know. Our team of experts is ready and waiting to partner with you to create a stellar SEO or marketing plan that drives sales by considering how customers think about different stages in their cognitive process when purchasing products online. Contact Idaho Style for a free consultation and digital audit.